We are looking for a Contracting Officer, who will be working under and following instructions of the Head of Sales and Reservation department and the Managing Director, which is required to efficiently operate the company as an ongoing business.
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter the resort’s rates into the reservations system including terms and conditions and special offers which are mentioned in the contracts, or sent separately and as per Customer’s requirement and instructions.
- Double check all the rates which have been entered before passing for approval.
- Enter all rates within the time frame set by the Customer.
- Address any requests which are coming to the assigned email address.
- Participate in the exhibitions or sales/calls in Russia or CIS (if assigned by the Management).
- Send weekly and monthly reports to the head office in the Maldives.
- Communicate with the colleagues and clients by the provided email address only.
- Conduct calculations, follow up correct data entry into the reservations system and invoicing.
- BSc degree in Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- Experience in working with numbers/calculations and customers
- Work experience in a relevant position is a plus
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages (reading documents with tariffs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address by indicating the position title in the subject line of your email.