We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, photo and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Location: Male, Maldives
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI․
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)․
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics․
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency․
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews․
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures etc)․
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions․
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications․
- Take photos, videos and use them in social media activities.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager at least 2 years.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, send your CV to HR@letsgomaldives.com email address by indicating the position title in the subject line of your email.
Important: Together with your CV please send us up to three social media pages you have managed or currently manage, so we can get an idea of your best work.