In the continuation of the resort’s efforts of ensuring that guests have an exceptional experience, kindly be informed that JOALI Maldives will not be promoting the Domestic Flight + Speedboat transfer option for all arrivals and departures, effective from 22nd December 2021.
Shared and Private Seaplane transfer options remain the same.
- Seaplane transfers only operate during daylight hours (06.00hrs to 16.00hrs). The latest international flight arrival at Male Airport for a guaranteed seaplane transfer is 15.30hrs. The earliest guaranteed international departure is 09.00hrs
- Luggage check-in allowance: 20kg per person, hand-luggage allowance: 5kg per person, excess luggage weight: $5 per kg including taxes
- For international arrivals after 15:30hrs Male time, guests are required to reserve overnight accommodation at their own expense. Seaplane transfer will be arranged on the following day, subject to availability.
- For those guests travelling by seaplane, the resort offers complimentary use of the JOALI Seaplane Lounge until 21:00hrs
- Shared Seaplane Transfers may have multiple stops before reaching JOALI Maldives
- JOALI Maldives is not responsible for any delays or cancellations to seaplane transfers
- Cancellation of seaplane transfer on the day of arrival (other than for airline changes outside of the guests’ control) or in the event of a no-show will incur 100% cancellation fee on one way seaplane transfer.