#angsanaihururesort #rebranding #lifestylebrand #dhawaihuru • 3 mins read
“Be Here, Be You.”
– Dhawa Ihuru.
As of February 1st, 2023, Angsana Ihuru resort will start its operation under the new lifestyle brand Dhawa.
Dhawa Ihuru will preserve all the things that are so great about the destination – world-class diving and snorkeling, breathtaking sunset
panoramas, and a relaxed atmosphere – while adding Dhawa’s signature touches.
Every all-inclusive package previously booked at Angsana Ihuru will be honored following the rebrand to ensure
a seamless transition for the guests, as well as business partners.
Dhawa Ihuru Marine Center
Following the rebrand, the resort will be offering an additional new villa category, Beachfront Rainmist Villa,
therefore there will be 3 villa categories in total under the new Dhawa Ihuru resort:
• Beachfront Villa
• Beachfront Jet Pool Villa
• Beachfront Rainmist Villa
Guests of Dhawa Ihuru can look forward to refreshed experience of the following facilities:
• A new social hub, the Nest, offering 24/7 refreshments and vibrant communal experiences;
• Barception (The Velaavani Bar) – a bar-cum-reception concept where guests are greeted with a delicious cocktail upon arrival in lieu of a traditional check-in;
• The Nook (The Riveli Restaurant) – Dhawa’s signature design-driven concept that cocoons guests in serenity for the ultimate escapist experience, whether in a city or on a tropical island.
Dhawa Ihuru Velaavani Bar
Other leisure facilities include 8lement Spa, fully equipped Gym Activa, a Games Room, and a Kids’ Club.
As always, diving and snorkeling will be offered at the house reef, diving lessons at PADI-certified
Watersports Center, and direct access to the famous Rannamaari wreck for the most thrilling underwater experiences.