Located in Addu Atoll, the southernmost part of Maldives, closet to the equator, with more than 11 hectares of tropical forest, 5 kilometres of coastline, including 2 kilometres of fine white sanded beaches lies one of the most luxurious resorts in the Maldives, Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa.
Here are 7 experiences you must not miss with Shangri-la’s Villingili Resort and Spa!
1. Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa is home to the highest point in the lowest lying country in the world, the Maldives. Naturally surrounded by white sandy beaches and crystal clear water, Shangri-La is a luxurious haven that could offer more than 132 villa’s, ranging from Presidential Villas to exotic TreeHouse Villas!
2. Maldives known for its beautiful underwater world, Shangri-La’s has made it possible to not only offer the experience to witness wildlife below but to also witness it above on the Glass Bottom Boat with your loved ones. Setting out twice a day towards the waves, the Glass Bottom Boat is definitely an experience you cannot miss.
3. Want to dine on the equator on a luxury yacht? Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa have got you covered with “Horizon Yacht”. Whether if it is to impress loved ones with a romantic dinner or to give your parents a well-deserved anniversary gift, Horizon Yacht offers exclusive private dinners and lunches prepared by the most skilled chefs around. With an experience to witness the most tranquil and pleasant views ever on Earth, Horizon Yacht is bound to keep you for coming back for more.
4. Custom-designed ocean adventures, private cruises, dolphin trips, snorkelling adventures and romantic sunset cruises are many of the features that headline “The Silver Cruiser”, Shangri-La’s Resort and Spa’s Luxurious power yacht. With a limit of 6 people per excursion, Silver Cruiser will enhance your chance to experience the blue and green oceans of Maldives.
5. Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa is famously known for having the only 9 holes Golf course in the Maldives. It is nestled in seven-and-half hectares at the southern end of Villingili Island, par three and par four holes, averaging 112 metres in length.
The Club House offers refreshments and is attached to the pro shop, where equipment, apparel, gear and merchandise are available.
6. From beginner to experiences, the resort conducts yoga lessons “Yogasphere” with U.K’s top yoga teachers on Villingili Island. Group and private lessons are available in the blissful setting of CHI, The Spa.
7. For this once-in-a-lifetime occasion, Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa offers the once-in-a-lifetime location. Wedding pavilions face the breaking waves of the Indian Ocean and themed weddings including Indian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.