Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is delighted to share the latest update on its progressive resort-wide renovation project which is now in its final phase. In January 2022, the resort’s team is hoping to be able to showcase the brand new product which will contribute to the repositioning of the resort, as a unique and truly experiential destination in a much-sought-after address in the Indian Ocean, while retaining the resort’s much loved ‘Barefoot Luxury’ charm.
Enhancement project update:
- Atoll Market – the renovation of the popular all-day dining buffet restaurant is on its final stage and will be back to normal operation on 15th October 2021.
- Majaa Explorer’s Hub – kids club is undergoing minor refurbishment and will be back to normal operations on 18th December 2021. The kids club has been temporarily moved to an alternative location, is fully operational and accessible to young guests.
- Teens Club – the resort is introducing a Teens club to cater to this age group and will be an added attraction in the family island. This will be launched on 18th December 2021.
- Dive Center – Conrad is relocating its Dive Center to make it more accessible to guests and closer to the beach. The new location will be ready by the end of December 2021. The Dive Center is temporarily operating from an office in the resort’s Reception area.
- Rangali Island (adults only island) Renovation – 50 water villas will transform into luxurious havens of comfort and style. All villas will be fully re-imagined to include stylish new interiors, combining integrated indoor-outdoor living spaces with an uninterrupted view of the Indian Ocean and direct access to a private sun deck. A new elegant infinity pool will be featured in 38 water villas and plunge pools on the remaining 12 water villas. The brand new water villas will be available by 10th January 2022.
- Over Water Spa at Rangali Island – a refreshed and enhanced spa will be available to guests by 10th January 2022.
- The gym at Rangali Island – a brand new gym will be available at the adults-only island by 10th January 2022.
- Vilu Restaurant at Rangali Island – an open-air restaurant located on the edge of the lagoon is undergoing enhancements and will be open to guests by 10th December 2021.
Main family island, Rangali-Finolhu Island with its Beach Villas and Grand Water Villa products along with The Muraka, are not affected by the current renovation and remains available for families and couples.
The rest of the 10 food and beverage outlets are available for guests to enjoy including the Quiet Zone located in Rangali Island as well as special beach events – Lobster & Champagne beach dinner and Fisherman’s BBQ beach dinner.