Founded in 2005, Lets Go Maldives is one of Maldives’s largest and award-winning inbound Tour Operators (DMC), offering the widest variety of holiday deals anywhere in the Maldives, be it exotic resort hotels, or lavish safaris, excursions of any type or even exclusive Private Island deals.
We are more than just travel specialists, our specialties include planning quality custom-made packages at best prices, arranging luxury holidays for VIP clients, representing and handling travel agents, providing super-yacht charters and aviation ground-handling assistance. Our strength stems from the fact that we have direct contracts with over 160 resort hotels and safari yachts across the Maldives. We have very strong relationships with local authorities, hotels, airlines and the tourism industry in general and there are no doors that will not open for us in this Industry. Hence, we offer prices like no other and a full range of other services along with best local expertise.
To be the most renowned, professional and reputed Maldives travel advising and tourist supporting company brand which immerse clients into the perfect vision of paradise along with world-class hospitality.
Our values include love for Maldives, local expertise, extensive knowledge of the destination, responsibility for our clients, individual approach, flexibility, team work, synergy, treat with dignity, diversity, passion for what we do, strive for excellence, strive for a difference, creativity, innovation.
Lets Go Maldives is the proud two-time recipient of the World Travel Award for Indian Ocean’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator as well as the Maldives Leading Luxury Tour Operator, and as of the year 2017, 2019, 2020 it is also the recipient of the Seven Star Luxury Hospitality and Lifestyle Award.
We have multiple number of diplomas and certificates of appreciation from our resorts partners.
Our team comprises of travel professionals from around the world. More than just experienced, they are thorough, knowledgeable, courteous helpful and available to you at all times.
Our name today stands as one of the biggest brands in the Maldives, synonymous with reliability, innovation, utmost commitment and beliefs in hospitality, professionalism, sincerity, and quality.
Refractions of light through rippling water in tropical sandy lagoon became inspiration to our logo. Wind and light playing a game on a surface of a Maldivian lagoon create unique pattern with million of moving connections.
Over 18 years our company creates connections between our customers from all over the world and resorts in the Maldives. People remember our logo which reminds them of a unique nature’s effect while looking at the island’s lagoon on a sunny day in the Maldives. This is how we build a connection with each of you.
Lets Go Maldives is also a member of Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC).
He achieved success through vision, hard work, personal relationships, travel trade network, determination, and innovative approach to business, philanthropic work and his passion for going to the extra mile.
Furthermore, he has earned the trust and respect of owners and operators of resorts, hotels, private islands, picnic islands, diving safaris, sailing cruise, transport providers (Seaplane and Speedboats).
Due to his success, professionalism, friendliness and high standing in the travel and tourism industry, he is able to maintain excellent relationships with all the concerned government authorities in the country, such as, the Ministry of Tourism, The Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC), The Department of Civil Aviation, Department of Immigration and Emigration, Maldives Airports Company, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Maldives Customs Services.
Mr. Mohamed Riyaz started his career with the National Bank of the country ‘ Bank of Maldives where he had worked for over 13 years in various jobs of which the last was as a Manager for one of the banks branches.
After leaving the bank in 1996, he then joined the tourism industry and worked as a travel consultant for an inbound travel company. Then in 1999, he founded Inner Maldives Pvt. Ltd., with a partner, which became a successful inbound tour operator.
By utilising his expertise, knowledge, experience and industry network, he is determined to make Lets Go Maldives the most professional, reliable and high quality service-oriented tourism business in the country.
October 28, 2023
September 12-14, 2023
April 11-13, 2022
November 19, 2022
April 5-7, 2022
March 16, 2022
March 12, 2022
February 19, 2022
Lets Go Maldives took part at Dive Show Russia 2022
February 7, 2022
January 29, 2022
January 23, 2022
November 30, 2021
November 22, 2021
Invest in the Maldives – Maldives investments
Maldives offers unlimited assistance and conveniences to all businessmen and investors. The right partnerships between overseas investors and Maldivian businesses have led to astounding commercial success. The number of foreign companies investing in the Maldives is growing in areas such as manufacturing and exporting, creation of well known hotels and managing resorts. This is contributed to the amazing success investors combined with our legendary culture of innovation and excellence.
The Maldives offers a clear security policy for all foreign investors.
Foreign investors are offered a transparent policy environment under article 25/79 of the law on foreign investments, guaranteeing the security of investments. In addition our liberal trade environment, dynamic private sector and development-oriented legal structure all contribute to a conducive climate for trade and investment.
The Maldives has a strong record of political stability resulting from homogenous nature of our society with one culture, one religion and one language. Thus the ethnic and political unrest that can disrupt economic activities elsewhere are practically non-existent in the Maldives.
The country is an income tax and corporate tax haven. The vast untapped potential in natural marine resources and the young, energetic and trainable workforce are strong inducements to invest in the Maldives, as has been proven by many successful foreign investors.
Foreign Investors may choose either of the following business arrangements when investing in the Maldives:
Investing in Maldives isn’t about just relocating. It’s about regenerating your business. As one of the Maldives’s local contact point for international investors, LETS GO MALDIVES can help identify sustainable business prospects and develop tailored investment solutions for overseas investors. LETS GO MALDIVES acts as a link between high-growth Maldives businesses in strategic sectors and international investors. We provide vital introduction, coordination, and communication services. With strong economic fundamentals LETS GO Maldives’s efficient, market-driven economy delivers key benefits to investors, including:
For more information please visit website: http://www.letsinvestmaldives.com/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Lets Go Maldives Pvt Ltd (LETS GO MALDIVES). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to LETS GO MALDIVES through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. LETS GO MALDIVES reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s)throughthisServicemayonlybemadewithaCreditCard,DebitcardorNet Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respectiveBank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to LETS GO MALDIVES. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transactionforrecordkeepingpurposes,whichmightassistinresolutionofanydisputes that may arise out or usage of theservice
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted overthe Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that LETS GO MALDIVES or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over suchmatters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the LETS GO MALDIVES gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. LETS GO MALDIVES does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of theservice.
• LETS GO MALDIVES and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the LETS GO MALDIVES and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of theService.
• The Applicant agrees that LETS GO MALDIVES or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance uponthe
Information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond LETS GO MALDIVES’s reasonable control.
• The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit carddetails.
• The Applicant may make his/ her payment to LETS GO MALDIVES by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bankdetails:
o The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for suchtransactions;
o The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account detailsprovided by him/ her areaccurate;
o The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicableFees.
o The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicableFee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the LETS GO MALDIVES in respect of the operation of the service.
LETS GO MALDIVES does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Republic of Maldives and parties to this Agreement hereby agree that the courts of the Maldives shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute, suit, action or proceeding that may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement, and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
1- In the event of a dispute or disagreement between the Parties in connection with this agreement or any matter arising there from, the Parties shall initially seek to resolve the issue amicably and through discussions.
2- If the dispute or disagreement cannot be resolved within a reasonable time of it being raised in writing by a Party, either of the Parties may refer the matter to be finally settled by the relevant court of law in the Maldives for adjudication.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
For General Inquires: email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp: +960 790 5679
email@example.com / Whatsapp: +960 790 5683
firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp: +960 734 4552
email@example.com / Whatsapp: +960 9977115
firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp: +960 726 9967
email@example.com / Whatsapp: +960 7905674
firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp: +960 7342002
QQ: 2286429543 QQ: 1454940544 QQ: 1507516065
To Contact Senior Managers:
email@example.com / Whatsapp: +960 790 5683
For Marketing Department & other collaborations: firstname.lastname@example.org