We are looking for a Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience to join our team in the field of
tourism. LetsGoMaldives is an inbound tour operator, working with many different countries in CIS
region, in Europe, Asia and America.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with brand director and develop marketing strategy of the
company, will establish marketing department, regulate marketing budget, set out customer/client
preferences and coordinate wide range of marketing communication.
Location: Remote, with possible business trips
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and implement market survey to obtain data that provides insight into market trends and consumer requirements.
- Create marketing strategies through planning and research on various factors such as pricing, competition, marketing research and customer/client preferences.
- Clear cut understanding of organization/company goals, and work accordingly to achieve the goals.
- Assisting the Director of Brand Strategy with marketing activities.
- Assisting Sales & Reservations Department with regards to the specific information search.
- To watch on for the latest changes in product trends / marketing trends and implement marketing strategies for the growth of the organization.
- Following the business magazines related to the industry, web news, latest white papers on your industry, etc.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Supporting partners.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Participate in webinars
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant position
- Good knowledge of marketing trends
- Ability to develop marketing strategy for a tourism company
- Experience in market research
- Advanced knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Personable, presentable, and articulate
- Effective project management skills
How to apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, send your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org email address by indicating the position title in the subject line of your
email. Or fill in the form bellow.